Become a Friend and add to the CIGB Workplace Chaplaincy impact:
- Join a diverse network of people who believe that work in the economy needs more faith, opportunity and love.
- Share views, learn about what is going on in Birmingham and Solihull and how we can make things better
- Meet up with Chaplains to hear first-hand experiences and develop new friendships.
- All for £15 a year.
CIGB is a growing Church-based Charity fielding a Workplace Chaplains across Birmingham and Solihull. We need CIGB to encourage more Good Work. Your support and donation will help facilitate this work.
To start the journey to become a friend of CIGB, there are two steps – signing up to an annual donation and registering your details with us.
When both steps are complete we will confirm your membership of Friends of CIGB. Contact us if you have a problem with this process.
You can do the two steps here:
- Register your name, address etc here
- Set up an (minimum) annual £15 donation via our Charities Aid Foundation page. PLEASE NOTE: the payment will appear on your Bank Statement as a payment to CAF Charities Aid Foundation (they pass the payment onto us!). You can donate via this link or the button below.