Our Chaplaincy Services are still available for the staff from the organisations that we usually visit.
For information about our ongoing support for Birmingham City Council Staff, click on image below:
We recognise that these are unusual times and we can all be feeling a bit disorientated. We are here to support the staff and managers of all our partnership organisations. See our Chaplaincies page for those contacts.
Although we are unlikely to be able to meet up in person, we can still offer:
- Consultation by telephone
- Guidance on looking after yourself
- Bereavement Support and Advice
- On line meetings and discussion
- Signposting to other places of assistance
- Prayer and faith information
Get in touch:
- General enquiries – via our Contact page or call 0121 426 0425
- For a specific Chaplain / Organisation’s Chaplaincy Team – via our Chaplaincies page.